About our website server
This website is on our ‘cloud’ service provider’s server hosted by InMotion Hosting 360 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 1055, El Segundo, CA 90245. During the designing of this website, we used already known good practice and we are continuously improving our system.
Types of personal data we collect/process regarding customers visiting our website
- name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number
- payment information, order information
- other information necessary to fulfil orders, customer requests
Legal ground for the use of customer’s personal data (in line with the GDPR)
- a contribution of the person concerned (voluntary, specific, unambiguous, information-based, data-management purpose), OR
- legitimate interest of a data controller or third party (maintaining a customer relationship, debt management), OR
- fulfilment of a contract, OR
- compliance with legal obligations.
Customer rights regarding data collection/data management (in line with the GDPR)
- Right to information: what type of personal data we collect and manage
- Right to access: (i) whether your personal data is being processed (ii) if your personal data is being processed, you have the right to access to such personal data
- Right to portability: if we process your personal data, based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party (this only includes the personal data you have submitted to us)
- Right to rectify: you have the right to request the correction or addition of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- Right to delete: you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for
- Right to restrict data management: you are entitled to restrict the continued handling of your personal data, in this case, we will not treat your data except for storage
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest: we will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims
- Right to protest: you are entitled to object to certain data manipulations (e.g. direct marketing).
- Automated decision-making and profiling rights: you are entitled to request that we do not have legal or other significant consequences for you to decide on your own decision-making based solely on automated processing (including profiling).
- Right to complain with a supervisory authority: If you consider we process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us or submit your complain to Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság.
Note: you can change your personal data by e-mailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Collection and usage of customer’s personal data
We collect personal data from you when you:
- enter personal information on our website (e.g. creating an account)
- subscribe to a newsletter
- place an order
We will use your personal data to:
- process your order
- manage your purchase online
- manage returns
- send you notifications of delivery status
- manage your payments
- handle your quires and complaints
- identify you
- create manage your personal account
- send you offers/discounts, invitations, marketing materials.
Protection of customer’s personal data
We may use the personal data we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the personal data confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
The data controller
VIKTORIAVARGA Kft. is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Registration number: Cg.01-09-332450
Tax number: 26566672-2-41
Seat: H-1054, Budapest, Akadémia street 7.
Managing Director: Varga Viktória
Storage of customer’s personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA, we will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
Types of Cookies
Permanent cookies remain in your computer even when you have closed your browser. They will stay on your computer or mobile phone for days, months, even years. Their role is to remember your permanent data, like login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site.
Session cookies expire when the browser is closed. With their help, temporary data is stored, e.g. data you enter while online shopping.
First party cookies can be permanent or temporary, and they install data you will use again, during your next visit to the website they have been installed from.
Third-party cookies are installed on your computer if you use advertisement on the website you are visiting, and it redirects you to a third party. This type of cookies is used for tracking behaviour on the Internet for marketing.
This website is using cookies to improve user experience, to ensure safe functioning of the website and for the purpose of actions a visitor chooses individually (using the contact form or requesting services). Session cookies are erased when you close your browser. Their only role is to improve user experience during the visit to our website. Permanent cookies are unlimited and stay in your computer until you manually erase them. Collected data is used exclusively for statistical purposes an to Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Our website uses services for audience measurement, Google Analytics. Data collected this way cannot identify the visitor of the website, and all the data is used exclusively for statistical purposes. If you want to prevent said services from installing cookies, you can do that on the following link:
Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To disable installing cookies for different services, you can visit the following links:
A detailed description of managing cookies for different browsers:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
You can unsubscribe from any e-mails via email@example.com.
7 Akademia Street
Budapest 1054, Hungary
+36 20 937 3233
You may request information, data correction, deletion, blocking, refusal of data protection, refusal of data protection, refusal of access to personal data, violation of your rights, claim for damages and damages or complain to the data protection authority at:
Hungarian National Privacy Authority
22/c Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor
Budapest 1122, Hungary
+36 1 391 1400